Returning Balance to Your Life
Lessons in Self Management
A Half-day Workshop
- How Stressed Are You? (self assessments to encourage participants to look inward first)
- Do You Make Time For YOU?
- Are You Afflicted With "Hurry Disease"?
- Are You Out of Control? (discovering what we can control and what we can’t)
- Just Say NO! (learning the value of saying no)
- Is Time Really On Your Side? (a visual look at a timeline of our lives)
- Dealing With Time Robbers
- Determine Your Life Priorities
- Just Say No - Again!
- Simple Steps to a More Balanced Life
- It's MY Choice (personal action plan)
Participants will learn and begin to master:
- How to recognize areas of imbalance in their own lives
- How to recognize what they do – and don’t – have control over
- How to decide when to say “no”
- An awareness of how they are using their time
- How to recognize life priorities
- Specific steps to a more balanced life
Participants will also receive a helpful resource list for more information on the topic.
1-877-216-5781 Linda Bruno
[email protected] ~ 3.0